Did you know we offer…
- Daisy Books on CD and a Daisy Reader (these are available for anyone with a disability)
- Credible, FREE eResources, covering a wide range of topics, including but not limited to Crafts & Hobbies, Rosetta Stone, Novelist, OverDrive and many more. To access these eResources you need your library card number and your pin.
- Free computer access & free WIFI
- Homework Help
- iPad, Surface Pro 3, laptops (in library use only)
- Our Local Newspaper (in library use only)
- A selection of Current Magazines for loan
- Physical Activity/Walking Kits (each kit includes a pedometer), brought to you in partnership with Porcupine Health Unit.
- Programs for all ages
- PS4 Games
- Puzzles (500, 750 & 1000 pc)
- Readers Advisory Service
- Reference Services
- Seed Exchange Program (patrons can check out seeds to plant in their garden and check in seeds they have saved in the fall)
- Sunlight Desk Lamp (in library use only)
- Talking Books
- Tech Support (help with email, social media, resume writing, photos, etc.) Call to schedule an appointment
- and of course, we still have Books!
Drop in to socialize and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea!